In 1990 in Tehran, FaleqSanat Co. was established with the view to providing technical and engineering services for industrial projects and plans and providing elaborate and improving plans; increasing factories’ production lines capacity and designing and implementing industrial automation.
In years following its establishment, the company started operating and it was given a mission of setting up 7 large factories utilizing EPC method for extracting cane sugar from sugar cane with a capacity of 100,000 tons each, per year , in Khuzestan.
FaleqSanat Co. areas of activities are as follows:
1. Oil, gas and petrochemical industries.
2. Processing industries in agriculture.
3. Sugar factories and related industries.
Mine industries and cement factories.
4. Water and waste water plans and
5. Chemical industries: doing required planning with a view to offering services for developmental and industrial plans in technical and engineering groups, manufacturing and supplying equipment and machinery, installing and commissioning, managing and controlling projects, after installation services.
On the account of FaleqSanat Co. capacities and knowledge about the targeted aims, and development strategy, organizational
structure was created. To this end, FaleqSanat Co. developed its subsets and
assigned primary duty to each one and by doing so it discharges its duty as an EPC contractor and manager in projects.
One of its subset is a company called FaleqSazeh Pars co. which is responsible for construction. All of its shares belong to
FaleqSanat co. as a whole.
Another sub companies to FaleqSanat Co. is “FaleqTarhvaTadbir” which provides designing and engineering services at all levels of expertise.
‘’FaleqBehboodFariyand’’ is another sub company owned by FaleqSanat co.
which provides maintenance, installation, pre-commissioning, and commissioning services for projects. Other services namely procurement, QC/QA and HSE are provided by headquarter of the company under the
organizational chart name of FaleqSanat.
1. Construction of units numbering 140, 141, 142 of 15th and 16th phases of South Pars project
2. Construction of NIB buildings of 15th and 16th phases of South Pars project
3. Construction a block of the buildings of refinery of 15th and 16th phases of South Pars project
4. Implementation of N-OSBL projects of 15th and 16th phases of South Pars project
5. Construction of industrial waste water treatment unit for cane sugar factories in Khuzestan.
6. Construction of Amin containers for refinery of 17th and 18th phases of South Pars projectapplying MC.
7. Feasibility study and cost estimation for Khash dam and water transfer pipeline measuring
8. Construction of aerobic and anaerobic waste water treatment unit applying EPC.
9. Construction of metal structure for Dehkhoda sugar Co.
10. Maintenance and repair project for Salman Farsi (the Persian) Sugar Co. using CMMS software.
11. Installing and commissioning 7 industrial units for extracting white sugar from sugar cane with
the capacity of 100,000 tons each annually.
Copyright © 2018 - Designed by Jolly Themes