Farab Co. is a leading contractor for hydroelectric projects. Its history dates back to 1992. In 1993, via a legal process, Sadid Co. bought 33% of Farab Co. affiliated to Ministry of
Energy which was owned by Satakab investment Co. Since then Sadid Industrial Group has
become one of its principal shareholders.
Over years of activity, the company has played a key role in major projects related to electricity, water, and construction of thermoelectric and combined cycle power plants.
Moreover, it has played a significant part in projects related to oil, gas, petrochemical, rail
industry and energy management nationally and internationally. Relying on extensive technical
knowledge, highly trained human recourses, experts, and valuable experiences obtained over
the past two decades through doing major national projects, the company is one of the major
general contractors in hydroelectric power plants for the time being.
• 9 Hydroelectric power plants- summation of production capacity 5525 megawatts
• 10 Hydroelectric power plants- summation of production capacity 4056.5 megawatts
• 7 Hydroelectric power plants- summation of production capacity 20085.5 megawatts (Moreover,
the company is constructing a 445-megawatt power plant abroad).
• Nar gas pressures amplification station in Bushehr Province
• Furuzan offshore oil rig in Persian Gulf
• Iran gas sweetening units LNG in Bushehr province
• LNG Subterranean utilities on Kharg island
• Gas power plants- summation of production capacity 3705 megawatt
• Combined cycle power plant-summation of production capacity 1000 megawatts
• Hydro mechanical utilities for tunnels at Shahriar dam
• Anzab tunnel project in Haydary Tajikistan
Copyright © 2018 - Designed by Jolly Themes