SADID Marine Structure
Development Company (TASDID)
In late 2002 Sadid Industrial Group, along with Marine Utility Engineering and Construction Co. and Petrotaksan co., established Tasdid-A Company for Marine Structure Development- with a view
to carrying out contractual industrial projects particularly marine industry. As a general contractor
in oil, gas and petrochemical industry, Tasdid-A Company for Marine Structure Development is
efficiently capable of engineering, procuring, supplying financial resources and managing EPC
projects. Tasdid is actively involved in on and off shore projects and in addition to undertaking
projects domestically it is carrying out international projects.
1. Consultation and provision of all engineering, contracting, and implementing
services, management of all industrial and production plans specifically for
oil, gas, and petrochemical industries domestically or internationally.
2. Provision, production and procurement of utilities and facilities necessary;
cooperation with domestic and international manufacturers and producers.
3. Obtaining credit, making use of financial aids, different types of economic
supports and investments and other commercial, financial, supplying and
executing measures so as to carry out the projects in part or in whole.
4. Ready-to-use finalizing of projects steps including designing, constructing,
installing and running (EPCI), managing projects, managing contracts,
technical supervision and investigation.
5. Designing, providing, and carrying out contractual obligations related to
on and off shore structures, dams, buildings of hydroelectric power plants,
hydroelectric structures, water canals and reservoirs, water distribution
networks, water transfer canals, waste water transferring and collecting
networks, civil construction operation, utilities and facilities for water and
waste water treatment plants; extraction, processing and converting raw
material in oil, gas and petrochemical industries; production in mine heavy
industry and metal industry; manufacturers of transportation vehicle;
facilities for material transferring lines in factories; optimization of energy
6. Obtaining and transferring technical knowledge in different forms.
7. Choosing representatives and offering other forms of permissions,
concessions, licenses etc.
8. Designing, subdividing and carrying out different types of power plant
9. Legally importing and exporting commercial goods.
1. Manufacturing ancillaries for phases 9 and 10 of South Pars projects
2. Manufacturing, transporting, and installing jackets for Reshadat and
Hengam oil fields; Hengam urgent development and renovation plans
3. Manufacturing clot formation unit of Salman gas project.
4. Abadan-Nezamehe project of lying 16” pipeline.
5. Construction of P4 jacket weighting 2700 tons, the biggest jacket in
Reshadat oil field. P4 was ordered by Iranian Offshore Oil Company to
be installed in Reshadat oil field which is located 110 kms south west of
Lavan Island.Dimensions: 42*43*70 meters; weight: 3100 tons + 1400
tons of stabilizing candles. It is expected to bear 9000 tons of structural
6. Engineering, purchasing and installing offshore pipeline for Abouzar
and Noorouz oil field.
7. Engineering, supplying and installing oil pipelines for Ilam and Salman
8. Manufacturing 2 jackets and piles for Frouzan oil field.
9. Engineering, providing equipment and installing offshore pipelines and
cables to be used for transferring fluids for Reshadat oil field to Lavan
10. Installing additional piping equipment on SPP1 rig for South Pars project.
Certificates and Memberships
1. 2004 certificate ISO 14001
2. ISO/TS 29001:2007 certificate
3. 2007 certificate BS-OHSAB 18001
4. Certificate for contracting competency
5. The national award for efficiency and
6. Membership to Association of Exporters of
Technical and Engineering Services
7. Membership to Management of Human
8. Membership to Iranian Association of Marine
9. Membership to Iranian Green Management
10. Membership to Iranian Association for Project
11. Membership to Iran Chamber of commerce,
Industries and Mines
12. HSE certificate of recognition for performance
Copyright © 2018 - Designed by Jolly Themes